Wednesday, December 02, 2009
I finished my papers.
The last paper, the one that I was quite hopeful for...
turned out to be my killer paper. CM3232
I could not do all my questions.
Literally.
I could only do 2 subparts. Out of 4 questions with 5/6 sub parts.
As long as I cant do part (a), parts (b) (c) (d) and (e) are blanked.
they were all interlinked.
I only pray and hope to get a D for it now.
And im not being humble or modest.
Im not like people who say they cant do the paper and score a A- for it.
that includes grades B+, B and B-.
In my first sem, I scored 3 C +/- and 1 B-.
And i was really puzzled for that whole day.
Puzzled on whether I should be sad that I had 3 C s or happy that I had 1 B-.
And when I say i cannot do the paper, I really mean it.
So far, I have cried for 2 papers.
CM1111 and CM3232.
Lord please just bring me through 1 more sem. Just 1 more sem..
[ .candice is revived. ] 2:32 AM