To live for Him alone :)
Monday, July 27, 2009


I now declare that rolling on and off the bed together with watching series promotes the losing weight. WAHAHAHA. Roll off the bed only when there's a need to eat or go toilet :)))))


I have beeen busy with drama series and crusade. Only busy with crusade after the FOC. Matriculation exercise tomorrow. Giving out foolscaps :o . I have been watching Fringe. Good Show! It has quite a lot of suspense and weird logic. Watch on tudou or search from http://fringe-streaming.blogspot.com/
NICE NICE NICE. I will say that it's a better drama series than Grey's Anatomy and CSI. And it takes a lot for me to say that. But they only have Season 1!!! Its killing me. Try to spot the baldie. He apparently appeared in 17 ep out of the 20 ep.


Anyway, the songs that you are listening to now (from my blog) are my top songs of the week! :D


[ .candice is revived. ] 2:07 AM