To live for Him alone :)
Saturday, June 27, 2009


I finally update my blog and change my blog song !!
Always happy when i change my blog song. It usually depicts my current mood/position :)


Anyways, I have finally ended my year 2 of studies. Looking from where i came from, Im still getting used to the fast pace of NUS. I would use 'a mad rush' to describe the study term. As, compared to the times in NP, it is incomparable. But I still thank God for it. Well, a chance to study in a singapore uni for poly students is just so hard to come by. Its also a chance to get closer/get back to Him.


Youth every sunday is really not enough (judging by the fact that I do miss main service frequently too). Even so, it is not enough. Now that Im in crusade, my uni life is not just ' Study + Friends', but rather 'Study + Crusade + Friends' . more meaning to my life. Guess I can still do more but just not too sure what it is. Sports/Volunteer/Serving?? I dunno. Lalalala.


Special Sem was really fast. Tough too. Organic and Inorganic Lab. 100% lab based. Who would think that there will be oral for lab? 1 to 1 oral . The last time I had oral was.. the o levels. Basics must be up to scratch. Nothing to ransack through except the brain. Lab session on wed and thurs 10am-5pm. Rushing of lab reports before and after the lab session. Handwritten. Before 6pm on that day itself. Maddness. Practically no lunch breaks on organic lab days. No time to spare. Even so, people dun get hungry because there isnt even time to think about getting out of the lab. bad bad bad.

Thank God its all over. Just one more lab to clear next sem. Physical and Analytical Lab. Maddness number 2.
..
..
..


[ .candice is revived. ] 2:27 PM