Tuesday, April 14, 2009
I realised that my uni life is much more different compared to my friends.
Why?
Cause I have crusade. Seriously.
I have people to pray for, people who pray for me, people who are just so not concerned about their lives but concern about mine instead. and most importantly, we have the same goal. We are all running in the same direction. And many of my friends and people around just dun get it.
I cant imagine my life without crusade. Aimlessly studying so hard, But whatever for?
Being involved in crusade this year had made me realised that i've wasted my year one. Year one. Times that I run away from DG, stay away from crusade corner and not attend LM at all. So dumb. You may think that you are holy as long as you are attending main service and youth. Well, not so when you meet crusaders. Suddenly you feel like a new christian who happen to know John 3:16. Yeah, happen to know. Crusaders, people who are fighting for Christ, fighting with Christ. Literally.
I also now realised how attached I am to my DG mates. All who are very very spiritfilled.
Penny - my SM. I can only say that she definitely is the best SM. She wun push us but she will just encourage us and give us advice/advise. All good stuff from her, no disappointed look or something. People may think isnt it simple? But no, it isnt. It isnt when you realise some SMs do push a little/giving advise which offended people unknowingly. So I do love my SM.
Jennifer - my new DG mate. Its great to have her in the same DG and same lecture and same comm. We have the same study struggles. She's one who will laugh even at the lamest joke. we go for meetings together and it just so different being with crusade friends and non crusade friends. and Its great that God place a DG mate beside me to keep track of me :)
Joanna - my DG mate since the beginnings of DG. She's one whom Im trying to learn from. Her walk with God is sooo deep that she's someone i want to be. And she gives advises that you never thought about. Advises that are so much more value. and she is going for SEP :((((((((
how can have DG without her????!!?? and her bday just passed too. 7 days after mine :)
HAPPY 21st belated BIRTHDAY
JOANNA!!!
and we love you!!!!!
And its also because Joanna's leaving that got me realised how much I love my DG. how attached I am to them. and Im already missing her!!! aaarrgghh. the thought of her leaving is making me cry now.. Penny might also be graduating next sem. aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! i hate this feeling.
anyway, this isnt some publicity for crusade. Its just me, my thoughts and my feelings...Labels: grumblingsss
[ .candice is revived. ] 1:16 PM