To live for Him alone :)
Thursday, April 09, 2009


Candice wants to thank the people who took time to send her a msg/write a facebook comment/celebrated her birthday with her :)))

eugene tiffany tian yongkun vanessa huiying biaoming
penny joanna jennifer ruth sharon liting huiqi shuen jessica yongkiat fabian evangeline amanda
jowyne michelle margaret jason simon rachelLooi matthew ilango caleb rachelChong victor
jenna immanuel kenneth joyce michelle gladys weekeat jinghong alice weikai andy jiamin aiting weekeong esther weiping weiren
monkeybutt charmaineHo
winnie sarahOng joannaFong

**CHEERS**

Anyway, many asked how I spend my birthday. Wanna know?
I spend that night doing my lab report. How nice.


last friday, was hit directly on raw nerve. i hate it. it hurts. Badly.
Why? Why must you do this?
I know i cant blame you. You dun really know what i really wanted. for a really long time.
I will just say here then. I want to do something for God.
please dun ask me to do but yet not include me on the team. it hurts okay, IT HURTS!
I know i dun have what it takes, so if you also know that, then why ask? why put me on high hopes?
It hurts.


[ .candice is revived. ] 8:36 PM