To live for Him alone :)
Wednesday, March 11, 2009


Im blog reading
Am I?
Aint I supposed to be listening something important?
Damn it.
Some blogs, just make me go mmmm
wad am i doing now?
I dunno
why am i like reading this piece of shit..
AGGRRHHHH.
I WANNA GO OUT!!!!!!!
do i?
maybe i should just cut my hair.
yeah i should just cut it tomorrow
should I?
Didnt I say that I dunno??!!
my table's a mess.
didnt i just arrange it recently?
maybe i should change my blogskin.
Yeah i really should. its been years
you still dun you get it do you?
I DUN HAVE THE TIME NOW
I should change to a duller colour.
orange is too bright.
Do i have to repeat myself??!!
Szier
its that how you spell it?
Damn it.
I SAID I DUNNO RIGHT??!!











damn it........


[ .candice is revived. ] 11:09 PM