Saturday, January 31, 2009
Random Thoughts on my Brain.
Yes I have decided to take Econs.
But, Im already starting to regret though the lessons are actually quite interesting.
This week is week 3. And up to date, I have not attended any Econs lecture. There's webcast. This also means that I will tend to skip the lecture [though the LT is only 5 mins away] on the basis that I will listen to the webcast [which I never]. This is totally bad. What is making it worse is that it falls on a day that I only have Econs lecture. The past 3 weds I was at Arts. It just that I decided to leave before my only lecture of the day starts.
On a sadder tone, Im beginning to see true colours of some people aka my friends. Well, maybe just one person. And I guess Im starting to hate the sight of IT. and it's getting me all distracted in class. and I cant control it.
Anyway, im also starting to love some of my other friends too. Just being with them calms me - in a way. LALALALAAAAaaaa.
I can't kick my random-video-watching habit. Random-video-watching took away the whole of yesterday [no school]. Woke up and watched till i sleep. Guess I should do something like media or theatre studies other than chemistry.
YK was right about me and my character. was surprised that he could tell. Spot-on.
Am waiting for Grey'sAnatomy S5E14..............
[ .candice is revived. ] 11:56 PM