To live for Him alone :)
Monday, September 29, 2008


I seriously need to concentrate and study!!!!!


Within this study break week i realised that...

1. I know nuts about 2101 when i thought it was the easiest.
(I tried okay. I even read the compulsory text. But it just made things worse becos he has his own symbols for the eqns, he jumps around within the chapter, most of his diagrams are from i-dunno-where, etc........)

2. My reading skills are slightly better
(no thanks to 2101)

3. Astronomy is really really much more interesting
(than some cant-be-seen electron nonsense)

4. Im starting to love crusade more and more
(guess its the people thing)

5. Grey's Anatomy Season 5 has started and I dun have MioTV!
(And thanks to disgusting term breaks, I also cant watch it. Shall slowly wait for the season to end and then i can watch all one shot. And have decided that i shall get all the SCV and MioTV and whatnot when I have my own Telly)

6. Im a TV addict.
(watch at least 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends. I also tried pulling myself away from it already!! But based on what I observe, Candice is not Candice when she is not in front of the TV. was even thinking of being a TV critic....)


hai.


Candice is looking for a TimeManagement cum ForceCandiceToStudy Advisor.
Anyone who knows Candice can apply and application never closes. Dayoffs are during the 5week & 3months breaks. To apply, just call Candice's number. 24/7. Do keep conversations short during peak TV period. No pay. Volunteer work. Entirely based on your pure good heart.









Lalalala Lalalala elmo song............


[ .candice is revived. ] 2:13 AM