To live for Him alone :)
Monday, April 07, 2008


To all peeps who came..

THANK YOU!!
hope you enjoyed the dinner + KTV (though most of you were too paiseh to sing)
I LOVE THE PRESENTS!!
big/small/edible/non-edible :)
Like Ilango said, his presence there is already my present :)))
and I totallly agree!
so, by being there, you have all already made me happy.

To those who couldnt come and told me in advance of like 1 day,
its alright.. I still love you all!!

And to those who couldn't come but wished me happy birthday by phone sms, THANKS and I still you all too!

Cindy + bf!!
Tiffany!!
Eugene!!!
Desiree!!
NUS seniors!!
NUS Chemistry!!
Shy Animals!!!
St Matthew's Agape Youth!!!
Relatives!!
Charmaine!! (called from Australia so counted as she's present)







To the-most-expected-to-come group that didn't come and informed me only right before it started, I really dunno what to say about you all.


[ .candice is revived. ] 12:35 AM