To live for Him alone :)
Tuesday, April 03, 2007


PartyWorld at Orchard is terrible. But the company and fei-lo-shipping time we had there was good. Still prefer the one at ChinaTown even though the PartyWorld everywhere seems to me was built on a brothel concept.

work today was fine. And i finally 'graduated' from a Trainee to Candice. Okay, promoted to a confirmed staff. WooHooo!!
Having frens coming down today somehow brightens me up. Even though 6 people shared a mudpie and a combo, it was better than nothing. Thanks BenCatAitingJiaminEugeneTiff.
Yati!! Where were you??!!

Currently I just wan to thank people from the PekPekGang and Ao3 for trying to find time even though everyone's busy to have dinner together. Yes i know what you are all trying to do. But sorry. My schedule for this week is totally packed. Seriously. WorkWorkWork. I got to prove myself that im a good worker. Next week alright? The only day im not working is Tues but its becos its theoldman's birthday. Happy Birthday Daddy!! Other than that, I have got no choice. Double pay lei..otherwise i also wun wan to work..


[ .candice is revived. ] 1:15 AM