Monday, April 09, 2007
Its nice celebrating GoodFriday and my birthday together.
Got to wait another seVen years for this to happen again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To All the handsome-charming-and-ultra-must-get guys from St Matthew's
THANK YOU !!!
For waiting for me to get to the ground floor.
(which i took ages..was on the phone)
Im touched. Seriously.
Because i really didnt expect it. At all.
To Matthew: Thanks for choosing my birthday cake.
You made a right choice.
Because I like it!! haha
To every StMatt-ian [females&males] ..
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
For remembering and celebrating my birthday :]
Anyway, I think this is the smelliest birthday i celebrated.
Yups, worked that day and didnt bathe till about one am.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to everyone who wished me happybirthday too!!!
and
.
..
...
....
Thanks to Nadiah.
For calling me almost at midnite and singing me a bday song :]
It was her phonecall that caused the StMatt guys waiting.
hahaha..
I treat you OldChangKee okay.. haha..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks once again.
[ .candice is revived. ] 9:51 PM