Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I can savely say that Im tWENty.
Finally reached the Big 2s.
But i realised i havent changed.
Since seventeen, i guess.
Somehow people still presume Im 16/17.
Maybe cos of my looks and dressing.
Im still getting checked for M18 shows. When im already 20.
So sickening. :/
Anyway. Im happy that i got what i wanted for my birthday.
I wished to be happy and i was happy that day.
The StMattGuys waiting..
The StMattGirls chasing me to go down..
The surprise by the lift..
The birthday song..
The mocha walnut cake..
and lastly, the BarnYard movie.. even though it was after the bday
Everything. I was happy.
Okay.Till now. Im happy.
Had dinner at NewYorksNewYorks with the Molocs.
The usual four. And food was great.
Eventhough the cokefloat later turned to like milopeng.
yeahs. To celebrate my and the super belated Charmaines' bdays.
will post some pics as soon as i receive them..
[ .candice is revived. ] 12:16 AM