Friday, February 02, 2007
just read some blogs and wad?!!!
some shit stuff are up again.
Come on. Stop it you people.
Everyone's graduating and lets just remain FRIENDS.
Dun you think its a much wiser choice?
And, why suddenly all the old stuff are being brought up again?
Why cant you all just close one eye and give way?
STOP IT ALRIGHT?!!!!
And,why are people not involved in this getting involved and getting others hurt?
if you all still want to argue and fight things out, go ahead.
Im not going to stop you nor am I going to take sides.
But, yes, i maybe closer to one side but I didnot support her decision then and she noes it.
So what? She's still my friend .
You two may fall out as friends and i may be slightly involved in this.
But let me tell you what.
I dun care what happens between you two. Its something i cant change.
However, both of you are still my friends and you noe it.
[ .candice is revived. ] 5:56 PM