Wednesday, February 28, 2007
I just realised that my week is totally packed pACked PACKED!!
and its not even packed with the stuff i planned to do..
haha. but i pretty much happy.
cos the schedule is seriously packed with chillingoutwithfrens sessions.
serious.
yesterday had work with Joywne and movie with mic.des.charm
today had haircut with cindy and then over to charms house
tomorrow is vivo with pEks-gang and then ***k with i.dunno.who.yet
thurs is A03 shopping!!
fri is eyeappoinment and then over to the saints.
sat is work with Joywne and the *** with the ^kachengs..
sun is church->lunch for charms->dinner for monkeybutt..
wooo. even im getting confused..
too packed..with all the things that i wanna do!!!!!
No work. No report. No ppt.
(work with Jowyne isnt work. Its Fun.)
therefore.. in conclusion..Absolutely nothing to worry about :)
lalalalalalalalalalalalalallalalalalalalala
soo cool.. the last time i was like that was.. never before..
i wanna live life like that. Totally aimlessly. haha.
only one problem now. I getting broke like that. aarrgghh.
----------------------------------------------------------------
anyway. One more goodnews.
I HAVE GOTTEN PRISONBREAK SEASON2 1 -16.
heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeee.
*smiling from ear to ear*
But. i decided to finish Hanakimi first. heehee.
and according to my tues schedule. i had a haircut with cindy.
its not bad woah..
had the job done at FarEast SUpercuts.
the problem now is..
how to style it back after i bathe.. hai :x
----------------------------------------------------------------
anyway. I just wanted to say that the DOULOS thing would come true.
I want to go Taiwan!!!!
Doulos.DOulos.DOUlos.DOULos.DOULOs.DOULOS!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
what more can i wan in life other than...
eat.. sleeepp.. and enjoy life to the MAX!!
I'm loving it
[ .candice is revived. ] 1:00 AM