Sunday, February 25, 2007
Give Thanks.
this entry is entirely to give thanks to the HolyOne.
I feel that i had to write this.
I really had to.
1. Thank God that i get to be in church again. St. Matthews to be specific.
I can never thank Him enough. I was truely madly deeply seriously glad to be able to walk up that small lane outside church to get into church. Thank you for keeping me alive and letting me come into your presence. To be able to everyone singing and praising his name again. Altogether. I would give up anything for it. Being able to be attending service again was like.. enough you know. like all i wanted in my life during this morning. Thank you Lord.
2. Thank God that i was *accepted back into the youth again.
Not that i was outcast or what. but i expected that i would be somewhat left alone, other than with mic and jowyne. yeah. due to my disappearance for 5-6 months. With all the new faces and stuff. yeah. Thank God. (hmmm..or izzit becos of my sweet..)
3. Thank God for giving me Michelle and Jowyne.
Both are very important people in my life. To be specific, my christian life. Due to my ignorance and deafness, the only way Im receiving His word/message/teachings are through them. They are like Postman (okay, Post women) from God. They will deliver His letter with the things He is trying to tell me and they make sure i get this registered mail. From God. Not only do i get it, I get to understand and apply it through them too. Thank you Lord. I cant imagine life without them.
4. Thank God for keeping me alive.
i think another 2-3 months in China would have caused me kidney damage. Thank God i came back on time. On time where everything can still be reversed. even though it was slightly late already. But still, Thank God.
5. Thank God for keeping me through the last week.
Last week was hectic. Lack of sleep. Rushing of report. Thank God for giving me a nice Liasion Officer and a big-tummy-but-also-nice external examiner. (though im not sure about the marks he give me). Yeah. but he was still nice looking. Thank You Lord.
Once again, I Thank You Lord.
[ .candice is revived. ] 11:52 PM