To live for Him alone :)
Friday, December 22, 2006


Felling super yu-men now. life just totally sucks. Okay I know im not supposed to expect anything for a gift. But, when a gift is given, it should be nice. okay,its nice that they were giving it from their hearts butt..... anyway, its not about the money or how expensive it is. Then, they got us real bags that cost quit a bit for them. So, making us feeling really bad.


they got us a real nike bag(biao) and a addidas bag for me. Of cos the nike one is much mUcH MUCH better looking than mine. It was a sling yellow bag. Its is very nice(maybe biao will post a pic of it.). But mine, even though its real, is a black backpack. Small. Not very nice looking I have to admit. But I cant tell them say that its not nice wad right. Okay, actually, is bad. I may use now but I dun think I will ever carry it in singapore. Yeahs. Im sorry. cos i think i will look like im going to school. Secondary school. hai.

still thanks.

typed at 4.44pm.



[ .candice is revived. ] 9:10 PM